Terms and conditions
SC Energo Power S.R.L. recognizes the importance of your personal data and undertakes to protect their privacy and security. Therefore, it is important for us to provide you in an integrated and practical manner with information related to the processing of your personal data as targeted persons (clients / employees, potential clients / employees, users of the website www.energo-power.ro.) within the present Personal Data Processing Policy applicable to the purposes specified below.
SC Energo Power S.R.L. administer safely and for the specified purposes only, the personal data you provide to us in connection with the purchase of our products / services and / or the visit of the S.C. Energo Power S.R.L .
- The purposes of processing your personal data
SC Energo Power S.R.L. process your personal data for the following processing purposes:
- For contractual purposes, processing being necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract
- For legal purposes, processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation on the operator
- Customer Relationship Services, Customer Information on Products / Services Offered
- For probative purposes in connection with the above activities and archiving.
The categories of personal data we process
In order to achieve the above purposes, we process the following personal data categories:
- For the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps, at the request of the data subject, before the conclusion of a contract
- Client legal person
- name, surname, address (home / residence / correspondence), number / telephone numbers, e-mail address, data appearing in the identity document (copy of which is retained by the Operator), signature.
- Client person
- identification and contact details (name, first name, function, telephone number, e-mail address) of the Customer's legal representative and contact person.
- To fulfill a legal obligation on the Operator:
- name, surname, address (home / residence), personal numeric code, e-mail, sex, date and place of birth, serial number and identity card number, bank details.
- For customer service, informing customers about the products / services offered
- name and surname, telephone / fax, e-mail, address (home / residence), voice, habits / preferences / behavior.
- For probative purposes in relation to the above activities and archiving: storing personal data mentioned for the above purposes in order to maintain records related to the activities carried out, to protect the rights to justice and to exercise other rights according to the law and the contracts concluded , the fulfillment of any archiving requirements in accordance with the legal provisions.
Personal data that benefit from a special protection regime such as personal identification number, serial number and ID number will be collected and processed under restrictive conditions and in accordance with legal provisions to ensure compliance with the applicable data protection rules with
The provision of personal data is required for S.C. Energo Power S.R.L. to perform the activities as above. A refusal on your part to provide us with this data may make it impossible for S.C. Energo Power S.R.L. to provide your products / services, information, to respond to your requests or to perform any of the other activities outlined above.
- Who we reveal your personal data to
In order to achieve one or more of the above mentioned purposes, S.C. Energo Power S.R.L. may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- to our contractual partners, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part to ensure that such data is kept secure and that the provision of such personal information is made in accordance with applicable laws, including service providers (marketing, courier, payment services / banking or other services) and entities that assist SC Energo Power S.R.L. in the processing of data as proxies, insurers, public authorities (Prosecutors, Police, courts and other authorized bodies of the state), on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of explicit requests, to other companies in the same group SC Energo Power S.R.L., as well as you as the person concerned in the context of exercising the rights that are recognized to you under European Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Transfer of Personal Data Abroad
There are no transfers of your personal data to / outside the European Union.
By reading this Policy, you are aware of the fact that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, namely:
- The right to be informed - the right to be provided with correct processing information, ensuring transparency regarding the use of personal data.
- Right of access to data - the right to obtain confirmation from us that we process your data or not and, if so, the right to access those data. SC Energo Power S.R.L. reserves the right to charge an administrative fee for multiple subsequent access requests, which are clearly presented to cause damages or injuries to S.C. Energo Power S.R.L .
- Right to rectification - the right to be rectified, without undue delay, inaccurate personal data. In the event that a request for correction is made, it shall be accompanied by evidence of the incorrect nature of the data for which the correction is requested.
- The right to delete data '' the right to be forgotten '' - the right to have your data erased without undue delay, if it has been illegally processed without your consent or if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which you have were collected.
- The right to restrict the processing - the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability - the right to receive personal data in a structured, readable format, as well as the right to transmit these data directly to another operator.
- Right to opposition - the right to oppose processing of personal data, including the creation of profiles.
- Contact and support for personal rights
Any request for the exercise of the rights mentioned above shall be submitted in writing through:
- Post: Cluj-Napoca, str. Costache Negri, nr. 2-4,, sc III, jud. Cluj;
- Phone: + 40-264.438.989, Monday to Friday between 8: 00-17: 00;
- Fax: +40-264.438.938;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, as of May 25, 2018, for any questions, requests, or complaints related to this subject, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email at email@example.com .
An e-mail message requesting the exercise of a right will not be construed as consensus regarding the processing of your personal data beyond what is necessary to resolve your request. Such a request should clearly indicate what right you want to exercise and the reasons if they are necessary. Also, the application must be signed and dated and accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity document that proves your identity.
SC Energo Power S.R.L. will promptly inform you that we have received this request. If the request proves to be correct, we will honor it as soon as possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days after receiving the request.
If you believe that your right has been violated in connection with this subject, you may contact the National Authority for Personal Data Processing Supervision (ANSPDCP).
- Special provisions relating to minors
SC Energo Power S.R.L. does not pursue in its data processing activities the processing of personal data of minors.
SC Energo Power S.R.L. does not carry out promotional direct marketing activities towards minors.
Also, any person who provides us with personal data warrants that he or she is major and has full exercise capacity.
Any processing of personal data of minors shall be carried out only in accordance with the law and taking into account the above.
- Time of data processing.
Your personal data will be processed throughout your contractual term until the contractual obligations and archiving deadlines expire.
Personal data will also be processed until you withdraw your consent for processing, and there is no other legal reason that would allow us to continue processing your personal data.
- Warranty measures regarding personal data
We guarantee the safe keeping of your personal data.
SC Energo Power S.R.L. will take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data protected against unauthorized access or theft as well as accidental loss, handling or destruction. Access to S.C. Energo Power S.R.L. will be based only on the need to know and will be subject to strict confidentiality obligations. However, you understand that safety and security are due diligence obligations that can never be guaranteed.
- Other information
When you are the recipient of messages from e-mail addresses on the '' @ energo-power.ro '' subdomain or you reply or send messages to e-mail addresses from the subdomain energy-power.ro, you must be aware of the fact that the content of these messages as well as the details of the communication (name, surname, function, e-mail, phone / data from your electronic signature, etc.) with SC Energo Power S.R.L., its directors, employees, agents and authorized representatives may be internally shared with other entities of S.C. Energo Power S.R.L., directors, employees, agents or authorized representatives.